Sunday, August 24, 2008

LeAviNg......

~~~today my mood is.......haiz, very down ....dunno y....
i don't even have mood to study, but the FINAL is around the corner, haiz, still lazy like this
play play like this, really no use....
~~~just now only get the news from my friend that she will not coming back here tomorrow, so
sad, because i really din saw her for a long long time period...but what can so since she really
cant back here, so i just can wait for next time....
~~~my another friend (new friend), he also will going to leave KL soon, is very soon.....
suddenly me like lost so many friend geh?? so emo la.....nothing else i can do well.....
hope him can done well in his FINAL and get a good good job......and hope that he won forget
his promise to come back here to visit us....haha.....
~~~exam exam exam !!!!!!!! i really need to study if not sure die ......i cant dissapointed my
daddy and mummy, i must add oil and do my best.....
~~~2MORO start study, steph, believe urself, i can do it.....

No comments: