Friday, September 5, 2008

ExAm eXaM ExAm!!!!!

haiz....if talking about exam really boring lol. Everybody oso study and study....
really very very boring....Later i also have an exam to sit but now really no mood to study also, thats why i m blog-ing here.
All my housemates like very tension and stress, they study day and night but me....haha..play all the whole day long lor. But i also got study, i won be so lazy one. I also will scare to fail in my exam ma...now i m in the higher level, everything become so difficult not like diploma the time. When i m in diploma, i can always hang out with my friends, in the other hand, the assignments quite easy to complete....but now, i start feel stress and wondering that whether i can graduate succesfully and go for my convocation. All this things turning around inside my brain, i m really stress but what can do, i still have to keep it on, because this is the way i chosen......i must go through whatever hard things i faced....
With the support from my family and friends i believe i can do it well!!! And i won going to dissappoint my daddy and mummy. They had put a really really big and great hope towards me...so i should go through this hard time for ME n MY FAMILY.....
Just believe in urself...and u will come over all the hard times.....
ok....should be full stop here, i should go to study now for my exam....gambatter for me ya....aza aza fighting....
Lastly, hope all of my friends have a good result in their exam....add oil....

No comments: