Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SiCk......siCk.....

start from last thursday, after i woke up from bed i just feel like my bone gonna broken and i felt so tired.....dunno why i just falled sick like that, until today haven fully recovered...so pity...

maybe this is the golden season to fall sick? or the peak period of sick thing? omg...really unbelievable...how come my housemate just sick for 2 days but me almost one week already still like blur blur, every day sleep, sleep, sleep and sleep...after taken my medicine i sure will " pengsan" for 2 hours....haiz...

because of this, i left my tutorial aside....but what can do, my brain doesnt work at all...just feel sleepy and sleepy....now even worst, at first i plan to do my audit tutorial tonight, but do half way, really feel tired neh + the effect of the medicine + my brain not function cannot think + i cannot find the answer (maybe i should say i dunno where to find the answer coz i m stupid?) , so i decided to give up......

but if i keep on like this, i sure cannot chase up my study....oh LORD, where are you? please bless me recover fast fast than only can do my things......please bless me.....

No comments: