Wednesday, October 15, 2008

me in moody.....-.-

15th of October, 10.37pm.....y i am in moody? even me myself cant explain it now...

~because of that call? because of that sound that i used to know very well in the past? what is going around in my mind, i just cant explain it......i just cant.....oh Lord, if you are really exist in this world please guide me to a right way and please do help me to crossover all these things. I cant take it anymore, it is over my capacity. What should i do? Can u guide me?

~just as what i am believing, i tot never thinking about that means forgotten but it is not... i just realized it.....from the day i heard the sound and the words, my heart stop bumping just like my life goes black in a second. Everything, everywhere also in dark, i cant see the road in front of me and i cant see my future....in that moment i just can saw what he done to me in the past....really hurt....whatever he promised never come true.....and yet i still believing in him....sounds like so stupid.....

~8 months passed already and yet i still in love with him but the sad thing is maybe i was forgotten by him and yet i still stick my mind to him......never forget....why? is it i still love him? is it i hate him?

No comments: