Friday, September 5, 2008

bAd bAD DaY......==

Finally finish my english paper today. I am suppose to be happy but sadly to say that i feel a bit down and dissapointed of my paper today. This is because that the paper today i sat is totally diferent from the past year papers that we attempted usually....this is out of my estimation.....

From the beginning, i thought that at least i can get a B in this paper but now, from this situation i dont think that i still can get a B in this paper....hopefully won fail my english paper....now i must fully concentrate on my tax, this is the only one subject i can score in order to pull up my CGPA but i really dont have confident in this subject sinc
e i m really weak in this particular area...GOD, please bless me..let me pass all this paper....

Furthermore, today after my exam i ate a lot ....this spoilt my diet plan already..become fat fat, i will be sad.....cannto wear pretty pretty, no confident...haiz....sad sad sad...but i really cannot control myself today since i did bad in the exam ......oh my god.....really sucks.....
never mind, start from tomorrow, i will back to my plan, eat 1 dish per day....sure can diet one....gambatte ooo, dun let urself keep on g
rowing fat fat liao....add oil add oil....

No comments: