Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"plAyfuL " DaY

well well well, i start off my day with an unforgettable "TM Point" dayzzz....
planning to settle my pindah milik thing by today geh but end up...."dak gou kat"...
at first, i went to the TM point near the Carrefour but the guard over there said that is their technical department , and he told to go another TM point which is near Carrefour too just right behind the Maybank. Ok, i walked for a damn fucking long distance and i manage to reached there, you know what the ppl over there tell me? well, "kita hanya dealer sahaja so u kena pergi Ampang Point ataupun TM Point kat Titiwangsa sana". DENGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! walk for so far  end up got this bullshit thing. haiz.
so i din manage to settle my pindah milik of TM lor. wasted my time.

Luckily after that bullshit day, erm....i went to sing k with Joy and Tian Tian. We did have a nice nice day and i feel so relax. Hehe. As a consequence, i did not study for the whole day. Oh my godness, final is around the corner already. HELP ME!!!!!!!!

No comments: