Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ExAm....==

13th will be my 1st paper of my final exam.....
although it is moral paper but yet i haven study that particular subject....
the coming paper will be my audit paper follow by advanced performance management lor.....
now already 30th of March.....
left not much time to study already....
i m behind my planned schedule...still working on APM....
how am i going to motivate myself to keep going on????
please...give me some energy..i need it so much.....
let me pass all subject and graduate successfully....
die-ING for this.....^^

1 comment:

imperfectgal-eeping said...

Sis...gambateh...you can do it!!still remember how you did it for the whole twelve year study together??we did it thru.. So, now is just some small obstruction for ur study life..I can make it thru,neither you!!!trust me, for our friendship and sister-ship...jia you get a beautiful colour for ur graduation this time...
With love... Jia you!!!muakz......