Tuesday, December 16, 2008

happy bday to me....

~11th December was my birthday..... ~feel so happy and lucky to have friends like they all especially my ever best brothe---->YUAN ~present?? erm....i get a creative mp3 as my birthday present.... ~yuan present me the mp3 and i damn love in it.....this is the best present i did received....
~another present?? this can be the sincere hearts from my housemates....
~they celebrated for me...
and i did appreciated....
~
my funny + cute cute classmates also celebrated for me...
~we go sing k at greenbox till got a
sore throat..no matter how still feel very happy ooo....
~ying, siew sin, rey mun, fai, joanne and amy...thx ya for the celebration..

~feel damn happy because we had been separated since diploma graduation....

~been a long time din go out together lor......really appreciated the day we went out together
~birthday wish??
~hope the friendship with all my housemates and friends will last forever and ever....

~although is my birthday, but still got some sad thing....

~two of my jie mui.....although they got called me but i thought they will come along to find me...
~but end up....no....!!! haiz....really feel sad......no matter how, they still my best sista.....

No comments: